We invite you to take part on this 12 months’s Pageant of Timber by adorning and donating a vacation tree, wreath, centerpiece or vacation present basket.
Annually over 80 objects are embellished and donated by native people, buddies, households, companies, golf equipment and organizations.
With out donors, the Pageant of Timber wouldn’t be such a profitable and spectacular occasion! All proceeds from the Pageant of Timber profit Newtown Youth & Household Companies’ psychological well being, autism and group companies.
- Group/Title on signal positioned subsequent to donated merchandise.
- Group/Title talked about throughout drawing.
Tips for donating a tree:
- Timber taller than 5 ft should be authorized by NYFS.
- Timber will be synthetic or reside.
- Timber will be lit or non-lit.
- All ornaments have to be securely wired to the tree.
- Thursday, December 2nd – 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Friday, December third – 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Drop off is at Trinity Episcopal Church (Glover Neighborhood Room).
If you need to offer a donation to the Pageant of Timber enroll right here.
When you have questions please contact Susan Smith at 203-270-4335 or
All proceeds from the Pageant of Timber and Vacation Pageant will go to Newtown Youth & Household Companies (NYFS). The Vacation Pageant is NYFS’ largest annual fundraiser and proceeds go in the direction of psychological well being, autism and group companies.
To see the entire Vacation Pageant occasions and actions go to our web site!
December fifth – Vacation Pageant on Most important Road
A full day of actions for the entire household!
Plus different actions that happen previous to and after December fifth.