9 hour-long classes cowl medical malpractice, wealth constructing, digital care, coding suggestions, and far more.
The Medical Economics 2021 Doctor Bootcamp options 9 hours of academic and tips-based programming designed to assist physicians handle their enterprise and private funds.
The entire classes from the free two-day digital bootcamp can be found on-line at no cost for many who registered. Signing up will get you entry to the complete video recording of the presentation, together with entry to the presenters’ slides.
Did you overlook to register? No drawback. Registration is open right here.
Listed below are the classes out there:
- Avoiding Pleasant Hearth: Affected person Relations 2.0 – Physicians will study to have interaction sufferers digitally, how practices ought to market themselves, and how you can compete with care fashions like handy care clinics. It options Luke Kervin, co-CEO and co-founder of PatientPop and Norm Shrager, head of content material technique for PatientPop.
- Calling for Reinforcements: Staffing and Workforce Administration – Be taught greatest practices in staffing with classes discovered from COVID-19, suggestions to enhance retention and scheduling, and how you can improve workplace effectivity. It should characteristic Owen Dahl, LFACHE, CHBC, LSSMBB, principal of Owen Dahl Consulting.
- Telehealth Fundamental Coaching – Acquire a correct understanding of present telehealth guidelines and regulation, enhance telehealth packages to spice up affected person satisfaction, and options to frequent errors in getting paid for telehealth. The session will characteristic Mia Finkelston, MD, senior medical director at Amwell.
- Deciphering the Morse Code of Medical Malpractice – Determine frequent causes for lawsuits and how you can keep away from dangerous conditions, obtain sensible recommendation to enhance affected person communications about medical errors and complication, and discover out what and what to not do if confronted with a affected person criticism or lawsuit. It should characteristic Mike O’Neil, CPHRM, assistant vp of Danger Administration Operations, and Terese Souders, AIC, regional claims administrator at ISMIE Mutual Insurance coverage Firm.
- Tales from the Trenches: A Concierge Medication Roundtable – A dialogue by concierge medication physicians on the advantages of the mannequin and how you can overcome challenges. It should embrace Bradley Hunter, DO; James Jones, MD; Homosexual Purcell, MD; and Mark Gomez, MD.
- Navigating the Gauntlet: Coding and Documentation Finest Practices – Acquire an understanding of E/M coding modifications and what they will imply to the underside line, an summary of the commonest causes for declare denials. It should characteristic Invoice Dacey, MHA, MBA, CPC, CPC-I, principal of The Dacey Group, Inc.
- Monetary Health Check: Follow Finance/Income Cycle Administration – Be taught sensible tricks to assess the place a apply is financially and have income cycle administration defined, and how you can choose the most effective associate for income cycle administration. The session will characteristic perception from Andrew Harding, RCM professional and vp of buyer success at Rivet.
- Distant Affected person Monitoring Health Check – Discover ways to get began with distant affected person monitoring with explanations of what it’s, what physicians want, the advantages, and the challenges. It will characteristic perception from Todd Haedrich, CEO of Optimize Well being; Kaitlin O’Connor Esq., senior counsel at Nixon Gwilt Regulation; Neha Ajmera, senior vp of operations at Optimize Well being; and Ryan Clark, vp of buyer success at Optimize Well being.
- Incomes Your Stripes: Wealth Constructing and Retirement Planning – Learn the way physicians ought to put together for retirement at any stage of their profession, how you can shield their household’s monetary future, and obtain tax maximization suggestions. It should characteristic Joel Greenwald, MD, CFP.